Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Monday, November 14, 2005

Why Light-Stones?

Sounds like a strange name but I did this because I love what it says in the book of Ether....God touched the 16 stones with his finger and they changed and shone with brillant light. The stones were put in the boats and lit the way for the people to reach the promised land.

What are your "light-stones"? What guides you to happiness? I think everything that happens to us is a "light-stone". Our choices bring us to light or darkness. Eventually, if we keep our path lit with the light we find the "promised land".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home