Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Monday, November 21, 2005

Little Iasi boys playing with their wagon

As we started home Sunday afternoon we ran into these two little boys. They were having the best time playing with this homemade wagon. They showed us how it worked and John gave them some of his famous suckers. They were very pleased and sent us cheerfully on our way. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandma Chubby said...

Just checking to see if the comment section works! Hope so!

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home