Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Zone Conference Nov. 15, 2005

Today we had a wonderful zone conference at the Mihai Bravu chapel. The spirit was really strong and as usual our missionaries were amazing. Elder and Sora Beames gave their farewell testimony along with Elder VanderLinden, Sora Hathaway and Elder Metcalf. They all go home within the next cuple of weeks. We will miss them! It was weird listening to the Beames as our original release date was one week before theirs and we would have given our testimony at this same meeting! Boy, nothing is certain in life. We also sent Elder and Sora Thomas home this week. They have only been out in the field for 5 months but he started having some health problems and had to go home. We are so sad to see them leave. He was the one responsible for me finding out I had an eye problem and I will always be grateful to him for that. Sora Rodgers and I stick out in this picture like sore thumbs! Oh well, we are colorful! It was funny because I set the timer button on the camera and had to run into the picture and my shoes are only half on. They all got a kick out of that! I'm trying really hard to be more sophisticated but it's not easy for me! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home