Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sora Ashby visits new Granddaughter in Seattle

This is little Juliana Lenore Ashby....as you can imagine, I not only think she is adorable, I love her name. I have spent 12 days in Seattle helping the new parents while waiting for my other doctor appointments in Utah. This is been a great privilege for me. Nothing is more precious than a new little member of your family. I have to admit that I am feeling antsy to get back to Romania and get on with my missionary work. I also miss my husband! Transfer week took place this past week and I did not say good-bye to our graduating missionaries. However, they are in my heart and I will always hold them close. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home