Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Young Single Adults Christmas Activity Dec. 10, 2005

All of our young single adults from Romania and Moldova gathered at Cismiqui Park in the spot where Romania was dedicated for the preaching of the gospel by Elder Russel M. Nelson in Feb. of 1990. We read the dedicatory prayers of Romania and Moldova and took a few minutes to reflect on the great blessings of the gospel in these lands. It is a huge labor overcoming many obstacles. These faithful youth are the future of the church. They are amazing. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home