Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Friday, December 02, 2005

We "severed" our ties with this mission!

Graduating Elders Metcalf, Vanderlinden, Gehrke, Snow, Maylin and Whipple pose with their MTC District. This is the last night they spent in Romania before going home to a new phase of their lives. They haven't been together as a District for the last two years. It was a great evening. But sad for us to see them go! We will miss them! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel L. Perry said...

i can't believe all these elders are home now. its crazy!. they were all such good elders and did a wonderful job

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home