Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Complete villages are destroyed


These pictures give you a small idea of some of the damage. There are complete villages buried in deep water. Everything those people knew and loved is gone. Many people escaped with the clothes on their backs and not much else. I don't think they believed the river would come as fast as it did and do as much damage as it did.







These homes are sitting in deep, muddy and litter strewn water. The homes are crumbling from the bottom up and eventually are all falling apart into the water. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home