Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

One last thing....

Whenever my mom made pie for us she always rolled out the extra dough and cut them into round shapes with a drinking glass. She then put little dabs of jam or cinnamon sugar on each one. She baked them and we had wonderful cookies. I loved them and for old times sake I did it today! Only problem was I put too much jam on them and the jam burned all over the pan. John didn't really like cleaning that part up but he did it for me. Ummmm good! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home