Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Yes, we're really here!

Just had to show you we really were out on this cold, snowy day. We took a little time to show the Moody's around. Besides looking at Palaces and beautiful churches, we took them them to a locals piata (shopping bazaar) and went shopping. Sister Moody looked at a pile of rusy screw drivers and pliers carefully laid out on a blanket and wanted to know if this stuff really was for sale! "Of course!" I said. Many people shop this way because they can get what they need very cheaply. Sister Moody bought a beautiful red wool skirt made by a Romanian lady and was very happy about that.
John and I ended up getting a contact for the missionaries to visit. This young man spoke English and was interested in what we had to say. Hope it all works out! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home