Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sister's Conference on February 15, 2006

We held a wonderful Sister's Conference this month with all the sisters in our mission. Our theme was "Famous Last Words" referring to the last words many of our prophets in the scriptures said to their sons, family, people, etc. just before they died....these words being the most important teachings they could leave to those they cared about. It was a great day and we did everything from learning to be "Ninja Sisters" (for protection) to how to be the best missionaries in the world. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home