Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Transilvania Zone


We started our Zone Conference on June 5th in Bucharest and, after John's birthday surprise hit the road for our other zones. These photos are the Transilvania zone which include the cities of Orades and Cluj-Napoca. The sisters in the zone are (back row-left) me, Sora Rasmussen, Sora King, Sora Lund, Sora Hanks and Sora Lords. Wonderful missionaries!

This is the whole Transilvania zone. At the conferences we shared a short birthday video with the missionaries and they were able to enjoy a little bit of President Ashby's birthday surprise. We try to make birthdays special and when a missionary has a birthday we make them tell us their most embarrassing moment and their favorite-ever birthday. Needless to say, my husband had to share this one!

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home