Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Zone Leaders

About a week ago we held a special Zone Council meeting to review the Mission Standards of Excellence. It was an all-day meeting and we really accomplished a lot. These are our current zone leaders and they are terrific. (Top Photo) Starting from the bottom .... Elders Baker, Lazoore, Despain (Assistant), 2nd row: Elders Adams, Walker, Boardman,; (on sofa:) Elders Jackson (Assistant), Goodell, Jerome and McKie; 3rd row (standing) Elder Nicholson, (sitting) Elder Gines, Jaynes, Ryttersgaard and President Ashby.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home