Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Monday, August 20, 2007

May Outgoing and Incoming Missionaries


This is a little out of order but I have had a request for a photo of the missionaries who left us in May and the new missionaries who replaced them. This group "graduated" on May 30, 2007. They were our very first group to come in when we became Mission President in Romania. We watched them grow and become fine missionaries. We will truly miss them!---Sora King, Sora Brandstaetter, and Elders Adams, Goodell, Bell, McKie, Sperry, Frahm, McKeeth and Jerome. After losing that big group, Elders Harwood, Hruska and Divis came to fill their shoes! These elders are working hard and learning the language. We are really thrilled to have them in our mission!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home