Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Service Project


Once we had evaluated the devastation we knew the biggest need was clean water and food. The Romanian army had gone through and provided tents for many of the people and that was a blessing.




The church headquarters donated thousands of dollars and the Johnstons ordered and bought food, hygiene items, blankets and water.


For two days members and missionaries worked like crazy to organize the food and the hygiene items into individual packets to be distributed.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home