Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Thursday, June 29, 2006

We Opened Alexandria!

These are our two Assistants, Elders Irion and Andrus. As of yesterday, June 28th, we released Elder Irion and sent him along with Elder Shawver to open the city of Alexandria. They are not even in their own apartment yet and today they had their first "discussion" or I should say "meeting" and 120 people showed up! There was a combination of people who could hear and also people who could "sign" for those who are deaf! This was really exciting and we can't wait to see how the gospel will grow there. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home