Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Monday, September 25, 2006

Quick trip to Utah

The first week of September I had to make a quick trip to Utah for medical reasons concerning my eyes.
I found the kids have gone "whacky",
I was freezing cold with no winter clothes while watching my grandson's football game and,
our yard is a mess since the renters moved out and left it that way!
Whew!
It was good to get back to Romania....normal weather, nice yard and, well, I have to admit that there are a few "whacky" people here too, but, I was a little bit like a "fish out of water", and to be truthful, it was great seeing the kids but I am very happy to be back in Romania, with my husband and performing my calling!

Sometimes it's easier just not knowing everything that is going on back home!

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home