Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Special day!


Jacobi Sutherland was baptized on Sunday, July 16,2006 in the Black Sea next to the city of Constanta, Romania by his Grandfather, Mission President John H. Ashby.
What a special day this was for our family!
Elders Andrus and Shuey gave him the missionary discussions and when he was ready, Elder Nicholson interviewed him and found him worthy.
It was a gray day and the sea was a bit rough but there were smiles all around and it will be a day Cobi will never forget!
Cobi was later confirmed and given the Holy Ghost in Sacrament meeting that same day in the Constanta Branch.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home