Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Our Couples

Just a quick look at the couples we have serving right now. They are awesome!
Boyles, Facer's. Bakers's, Reed's, Sora Kirkham, Sora Paeamoelotu, Boman's, Wright's, Lund's, Thomas', Bremners's, Johnston's, Lofgreen's and Neiman's (and us!).
Sadly, we are losing the Thomas' and the Bremners within a month! If any of you want to volunteer to take their places we would love to have you and you would love serving here! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home