Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Wednesday, November 08, 2006



We spend a lot of time driving the roads of Romania. It is common for the little gypsy kids to stop us. (especially when we are stuck in road construction or traffic) We never give them money but we always carry suckers and give them a treat. We also gave bananas to these kids and they loved them. The kids were very polite and thanked us when we were through. We thought you might enjoy seeing a minute of this as it is very common in Romania.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home