Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Thursday, February 08, 2007

We got lost!

Elder Despain and Elder Jackson pick out the three brooms we bought from the gypsies. These two boys were driving this whole wagon-load of brooms to the city to sell when we ran into them. We had taken a wrong turn and got very lost! The boys spent ten minutes telling us where to go and how to get there. They were very helpful and were actually quite happy that we wanted to take their picture (along with the gypsy girl in the picture below this). I think their horse was named Radu and he was a very polite horse!


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home