Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Monday, August 20, 2007

Romania

 

 

 

 

Every now and then I have to show you Romania. We spend about half of every transfer traveling and the beauty of this country is as great as any in the world. These are a few pictures we took on our way to Sibiu last week.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Iubesc Romania! I served from April 00-Oct 01 and loved it! I am coming for a visit in September and look forward to seeing all of the beautiful places I missed and the progress of the church. Thanks for your blog!!
-Sora Black

10:11 AM  
Blogger sabproj said...

Sister Ashby, the pictures look great. It was wonderful to see you and President a couple times in the past couple of weeks. And I hope you all made it through another transfer week!

-Chris Young

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home