Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Second week of June!

Transfer week!

"I'm ready!" exclaims Elder Woodhouse. Yep, it's time now....another great group of missionaries leave us and graduate back to their homes and a new life.
Elder Matthew Haddock, Elder Jordan Haddock (no relation!), Sora Kimberly Andersen and Elder Christopher Woodhouse go to Cismigiu Park for the last time.
President and Sora Ashby are a little emotional as they contemplate this being the last time they will take the home-bound missionaries to the park for their final farewell.
Elder Jordan Haddock looks over the "feast" and farewell dinner for our out-bound missionaries! "The best meal I've had in a month," he says.
Our farewell fireside was a fun evening.
The next day we met our three new Elders at Cismigiu Park. Elders Despain, Sandberg and Porter. They were a little tired but excited to be here and ready to go to work!
"Hey, Sora Ashby! Don't forget us!" yell Elder Ward and Elder Smith as they pose for a photo after dropping off a new boboc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home