Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Front Porch Visiting




 
Spring is coming and you can always tell as you drive through the villages and see the people out on the benches by their gates.
 
When the weather warms up they all come outside, sit and watch the traffic and wander over to each others benches and have a good visit. It is so fun to watch them and it reminds me of the old days in America when everyone had a big front porch and would come out in the evening and visit with their neighbors. It's a wonderful tradition and one that I envy.
 
A typical peasant. You can tell by his hat that it is still a little chilly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home