Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Down into the cliff....


Elder and Sora Facer enjoy their walk along the cliff. The Facers are our Office couple. I think this is the first time I have seen them in Preparation day clothes!
Sora Lofgreen leads the way for us to climb down the stone stairs leading into this century's old monastary. There is still one monk who lives here and takes care of the caves. At one time it housed at least a dozen monks but today it is used as a small church for the village behind the cliff.
This monk was very nice and made us welcome in his sanctuary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home