Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Sunday, May 13, 2007

We're Still Here!

Yesterday I got a message from someone asking me what happened to our Blog site....no postings for a month! Just wanted to say sorry! We have been super busy and are on the road right now. Except for the last few days of this month we will only have been home for two days! Here are a couple of road photos....the one shows the peasant farmers are working hard in their fields, the storkes are in their nests tending their eggs and last of all, the girls in Romania are still darling! Especially our faithful members!
As soon as we get back to Bucharest I will add an update! In the mean time....Happy Mother's Day! Our missionaries are all calling their mom's today and they are excited! A few have even called me and I love it when they do that!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home