Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Friday, August 24, 2007

Eagle Scout Project

This past week was Transfer week again! Elder Bybee was one of our "Graduating" missionaries and his family came to pick him up. His little brother, Branden, brought us a wonderful gift. For his Eagle Scout project he made 21, deluxe First Aid kits for us to put in each of our Branch buildings. The family stuffed them into all their luggage and the kits all made it safely here! The plastic boxes you see them holding are each an individual First Aid kit. We can't thank Braden enough for his generosity and willingness to serve our members in Romania! And yes, we will miss Elder Bybee!
Another fun thing that happened was that two of our past Elders, Young and Kidd, came to visit! They brought us some much needed chocolate chip cookie ingredients! Thanks guys! Interview days just wouldn't be the same without those yummy cookies. By the way, for those of you who don't know, Elder Kidd was one of our missionaries who were involved in the "Closing of Moldova" for over two years! He and Chris Young had a wonderful week visiting members and, the cities they served in. They looked like missionaries on Sundays and everyone really enjoyed their visit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

I am so glad I found this blog! I served my mission in Moldova. I was with Elder Kidd pictured here when we were asked to leave. That was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.

Thank you for sharing these experiences. I miss the Romania Bucharest Mission so much!

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home