Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Transylvania District Conference

Not long after our Transfers this month we held a District Conference in the city of Arad on the 17th of February. This city is beautiful and I thought I would share a couple of pictures with you.
Our visiting authority was an Area Seventy from Norway, Elder Sterri. He was a wonderful teacher and our conference was a great success. We had about 150 people there and as I looked into their faces from the stand it was as though light was shining from all their faces. We also held a RS meeting while the Priesthood meeting was going on and we had around 65 sisters there. We had a member from Arad speak, Sora Lofgreen teach about music and then I ended with a talk on Ministering to each other.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home