Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Friday, September 14, 2007

New Missionary - New Couple!

A week ago today we set Mihai Geambasu apart for his mission to Spain. He was so excited and it was such a wonderful evening. That same day we got a new couple to our mission---Steve and Joyce Hanson from California. They are an amazing couple and were trained specifically for Outreach. However, they have many talents and will be a great asset to our mission. For those of you who knew President Hanson (the last mission president here), Steve is his nephew.(They probably talked about us--hmmmm! :|)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home