Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Grandma's Bird

While living in Romania our grandkids felt sorry for us because our bird named "Dimples", died. For Christmas they surprised us with this new little addition. We named him Pepper and he is learning to get along with the family. He was quite fiesty and didn't come to people very easy, but each week he is getting a little better. We think he must have been in a big cage with a lot of other birds and no people interaction before making it to the pet store. He had only been in the pet store two days when our grandkids picked him out and bought him.
Charly doesn't quite trust him but he likes to climb up her shoulder and pick oon her head. He thinks he's the King and so far I think he's right!
Nicolas isn't afraid and tells me he will train Pepper for me! Well, we'll see about that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Looks like fun keep us posted.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home