Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hannah Hiner does Shakespeare

One of the fun things about being around our family again is going to the kids sports and school events. Hannah had a starring role in this Shakespeare play! Awesome girl!


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I am glad you're back to blogging! It is fun to see your family and what they are up to. I am glad Brandon got married. I remember you telling me all about him in Romania. I would love to hear more about where you are living now and what you are up to!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home