Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Colorful Culture

As we travel we see all kinds of interesting things. My husband loves this ATV-tree chopper-road chugger-firewood cutter and transportation vehicle. He's tried to get me to take a photo for a long time and I finally got this one. It looks very home made but it definitely works sawing up logs!

A couple more homes.....these are gypsy homes and are very colorful! There is lots of personality in rhis country....you just can't help loving it!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home