Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm back!

During the month of January I only took three pictures. My kids said to me, "Mom, are you sick?" The answer to that was YES! The kids believe I am the "picture taking queen" and if I don't take photos something is wrong with me. Well, I got some virus (like mono) and it put me down for a while. I was lucky to keep up with the basics and didn't get a chance to add to my blog! Sorry about that but I want you to know I am back and will do a better job in the future! I've posted a few things that have happened in February.....The work in Romania is going great! We love it here and we love the missionaries!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home