Grandma Chubby's Stuff

I hope you enjoy my postings. My husband and I are serving a mission in Romania and have had some wonderful adventures. Each of us have experiences in our life that make us different from that time forth. These experiences have done that for us.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year Day!

This book is power and our errand is to share it's light with the world! (Elder Despain)
Today we held zone conference in Iasi. It is February 29th and leap year! I should have taken a group picture of this zone on this rare day, but didn't--- so I thought I would post just a few photos that have significant memories to us since the last leap year day. There are not many here but each is a story.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger BABBO said...

Thank you for the great postings. We have sorely missed them. We are sorry to hear that you have been ill. Your postings "make our day"! Thank You.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Livia said...

Ceau, I am from Sibiu. I moved here(USA) about 10 years ago but I remember how much fun I had there in our little branch. I am glad you guys are working so hard to bring all the members back. Thanks for posting!
Livia Mihu

7:03 PM  
Blogger Jen V said...

Im glad you enjoyed my blog! Isn't the internet amazing? I'd love to have the links to your kids blogs (if they have them) so good to hear from you - I'll be checking your blog often!
Jen (Briner) Vietti

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home